Bike Servicing and Safety Check for Road Bike , MTB and Foldable bikes
Regular priceSale price$80.00
Unit price/ per
The Importance of Bicycle Repair & Maintenance.
Whether you ride your bike regularly, it is always important to get your bike serviced.
The rain and mud takes a heavy toll on your bike’s performance.
Roadies and commuters alike will know all too well of the extreme amount of wear your bike is subjected to due to wet, grimy roads.
For all the mountain bikers out there, nothing beats a weekend of sliding around in the mud, however it’s essential to keep your bike serviced regularly to ensure that it runs well and is safe to ride.
Wherever you choose to ride, the key reason to keep your bike well maintained and serviced regularly is your safety.
If any mechanical problems are spotted and corrected as soon as possible, the safer your ride will be.
ALWAYS CLEAN YOUR BIKE TO PROLONG ITS LIFE
Ensure that your bike is SAFE to ride on the road .
Signs of Servicing Due / Safety Hazards :
Unable / Stiff Shifting of Gears
Brake system found severely Loose /Loud Braking sound / High Pitch squeaking sound
Chain skipping / Slippage when pedaling
Squealing , Creaking , High pitch noise heard when riding
Gears rubbing/ Chaffing with the chain
We Provide Servicing for all bikes purchased from Pedalwerkz.
Recommended Servicing Interval : at least 6 monthly
Servicing Package includes
1. Pickup from your place & Drop Off ( Return Trip) after servicing .
2. Tune up of brake system to maintain optimum performance (Front and Back). Check for Brake cables condition.
3. Check for tread wear and Top up tyre Air pressure
4. Visual Check on Frame for Damage welding joint , cracks or dents.
5. Tighten All Bolts & Nuts. Crank Arms and Pedal.
6. Re-Align Handle Bar
7. Deep Cleaning of Drivetrain
8. Oil lubricating on drive train and mechanical parts .
9. Inspect Transmission cable and smoothness of Gear Shifting .